Community Frequently Asked Questions

NOURITY CORPORATION

Frequently Asked Questions

Prior to seeking assistance from our dedicated associates or forum moderators, we recommend reviewing these Frequently Asked Questions to ensure your query hasn’t already been addressed. Should you not find the information you seek within this resource, we encourage you to create a support ticket through our communications server or contact us via email at business@nourity.co. Your inquiries are important to us, and we are committed to providing timely and effective assistance.

Q: What information will I find in Nourity Forums?

A: Nourity Forums is a new service. Once we are fully operational, all community information including but not limited to; experience rules, experience-related guides, miscellaneous information, and staff information. Our aim is to make finding information as user-friendly as possible for players; you can find all of our current information on our website.

Q: Who are Forum Moderators, and how do I become a forum Moderator?

A: Forum Moderators are select members of Nourity’s Administration, and will be limited to this until further notice. For employment information, visit our communications server.

Q: How do I report a concern?

A: If you wish to report a concern, use the report button found at the bottom of each post. Alternatively, you may create an incident report ticket within our communications server. Please ensure you have reviewed our community guidelines before reporting a concern.

Q: What do I do if I encounter an exploiter in-game?

A: As part of our commitment to provide fun and engaging ROBLOX experiences, we want to ensure that our experiences are free of exploiters and cheaters. It’s no fun! If you encounter an exploiter within a Nourity experience:

1. Take a screenshot or video of the exploiter.
  2. Upload the content to either Youtube, Medal, or Gyazo. It’s important to note that our Moderators will not click on unknown files/links when reviewing your report.
  3. Create an incident report ticket in our communications server.
  4. Follow the ticket format and a member from our Compliance & Investigations team will assist you promptly.

Q: What is BloxShift?

A: BloxShift is a next-generation scheduling and shift management bot for ROBLOX organisations. Read more on BloxShift here.

Q: How do I apply for a career at Nourity?

A: At Nourity, we are constantly on the lookout for new users to join our team of diverse and welcoming Associates. For more information on career opportunities and how to apply, visit our careers page.

Q: What services does Nourity Corporation provide?

A: Nourity Corporation offers a range of services. Explore our website to discover details about the services we provide, including experiences, support, and more.

Q: How can I contact Nourity Corporation’s customer support?

A: For assistance, you can reach out to our customer support via the support ticket system on our communications server or by emailing us at: business@nourity.co.

Q: Are there any upcoming events or promotions by Nourity Corporation?

A: Stay informed about upcoming events and promotions by checking our website regularly. We often announce exciting events and promotions to engage with our community.

Q: Can I collaborate with Nourity Corporation on a project or event?

A: We’re open to collaborations! If you have a project or event in mind, visit our partnership page for more information on how to initiate a collaboration with Nourity Corporation.

Q: What security measures are in place to protect user data on Nourity Corporation’s website?

A: Nourity Corporation prioritizes the security of user data. Our website employs encryption and follows industry best practices to ensure the protection of user information. Refer to our privacy policy for more details.

Q: How can I stay updated on job opportunities at Nourity Corporation?

A: Explore our careers page to find information about current job opportunities at Nourity Corporation. We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team.

Q: Can I provide feedback on Nourity Corporation’s services or website?

A: Yes, we value your feedback! Feel free to share your thoughts on our services or website by using the feedback channels on our communications server or through the feedback form on our website.

Q: What is Nourity Corporation’s commitment to user privacy?

A: Nourity Corporation is committed to ensuring user privacy. We adhere to strict privacy policies and practices to safeguard user data. Review our privacy policy on our website for detailed information.

Q: How can I become a part of Nourity Corporation’s beta testing program?

A: If you’re interested in participating in beta testing, keep an eye on announcements on our communications server. We occasionally invite users to join beta testing programs for upcoming features and experiences.

1 Like